The Institute has reputed faculty who have experience with the Industry and have high interaction with the Industry in imparting latest trends and technologies. Our trainers make us & our students stand VALUABLE! Each faculty is dedicated and committed to deliver the best to each student. They are well experienced from industry and organizations with respective technical knowledge and skill set.
We believe that Technology Training cannot happen without State-Of-the-Art infrastructure. Our institutes have best Hi-Tech Labs & Classroom Environment for our students.
We offer 100% placement assistance to all the certified candidates of PG Diploma & Master Program Courses from Bicard. We hold good reputation in the Industry and are allied with many organizations that are keen to recruit Quality students passed out from our Courses.
Whether you are a fresh engineering graduate or a working professional, Bicard provides training and guidance on all its courses comprehensively as well as subject-specific knowledge needed to effectively apply in respective domains.
Just Jump into the course section and choose the IT programme that best fits your needs. Once you’ve chosen the course then contact us through the website or call on 9595605544
- Master in Embedded systems Designer
- Master in Industry Internet of Things ( IIoT)
- Artificial intelligence & robotics
We train you for real, practical, industry specific, industry ready Jobs . We work closely with Industry and local business to ensure that our IT and computer engineering courses are closely aligned with what you need to get a job in the IT industry. This means that ultimately you are employable when you complete your training with us. Industry approved courses are closely aligned with the latest Industrial trends and requirements which are recognized locally and globally.
BICARD mentors, excels and produces future professionals. With over 17 years’ experience in the training space, BICARD is the leading privately-owned IT training provider.
- We empower people through in depth, practical training – at any place.
- Our Vision is to make resources future ready through practical training.
- The training enhances productivity and efficiency of the resources to be readily employed to work in the Industry.
- We offer a large range of end-user, IT professional and Professional Development training delivered by industry leading instructors.
- BICARD is the first training institution to partner with IASC under the ministry of skill development & entrepreneurship, Govt. of India to offer programs on Embedded Systems, IoT, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics.Sounds Interesting? . Please read further.If you are interested in Embedded Systems Design, IoTs, IT, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics all you need to do is…
Graduates of this program are unique in that they can develop embedded systems (application-specific hardware and software solutions) and integrate them into environments. Development covers the full range of associated activities, such as analyzing, creating concepts, modeling, simulation, designing, implementing, integrating, validating, verifying, and testing. Other important aspects range from all types of optimization and adaptations to the transition to products and series production.
For more than 17 years BICARD has been an institute of excellence, producing outstanding graduates who are highly employable both in India & Overseas.
Every Training program that we offer is co-created or shaped by employers and Industry specialists, and is taught by dedicated experts. And our unique employment service – Think Recruit – gives you a kick-start to your career by opening doors to the “best of the best” employers.
· Electrical engineering and electronics
· Aviation and aerospace
· Industrial automation
· Mechatronics and robotics
· Consumer and entertainment electronics
· Household electronics
· Measurement engineering
· Environmental engineering and energy management
· Medical engineering
· Embedded systems designer
· Hardware developer, chip developer
· Software developer
· System architect
· Integration and testing engineer
· Project manager
· Product manager
· Quality and safety manager
· Research and development staff
· Analysing customers and market requirements
· Drafting requirements
· Analysing requirements
· Creating specifications
· Advising customers regarding requirements/specifications
· Creating validation and verification concepts
· Selecting and determining system architectures
· Selecting and adapting hardware/software components
· Developing software components
· Testing components and putting them into service
· Conducting system integration
· System testing
· Creating documentation, operating documents, and training documents
· Acceptance testing at customers’ premises
Make Your Success a Priority.
Begin your Educational Journey Today.
We congratulate our students for their First Job as a Embedded Systems Engineer
Get in Touch
Address: Office No.68-71, 4th Floor,’C’ Block, Shrinath Plaza,Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, FC Road,Pune 411005, Maharastra,India
Phone: +91- 20-65002700, +91-20-65007300, +91-7276606655, +91-9595605544, +91-9595605544
Email Address : email@example.com