BICARD was established in 2000 to provide Consultancy and Education Services for the IT Applications Development environment. Since that time we have constantly extended the range of IT Training courses and services that we offer. We aim to be among the first to incorporate new methodology and features into our courses.
Our Trainers/Consultants are among the best in the industry and all have ‘real world’ experience of the subjects that they teach. Our training courses are constantly evolving to reflect new features and developments. We are often the first company to have training available for new products or releases. BICARD Training provides an efficient, professional service with a friendly and approachable manner. We work very closely with our clients and respond to their changing needs.
IASC: Instrumentation Automation Surveillance & Communication Sector Skill Council is an Autonomous Industry leader.
A non Profit Organization under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India promoted by the Industry with the support of Department of Heavy Industries, Government of India and National Skill Development Corporation.
Role of IASC:
• Identify and develop Skill Manpower Development Plan for the Instrumentation, Automation, Surveillance and Communication sectors.
• Develop National Occupation Standards & Qualification Packs (Skill development Courses) in accordance with National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).
• Certify Skilled Manpower under NSQF, Identifying, Training & execution of Training accreditation to Training service providers & assessors all over the states of India.
Goal Objectives of IASC :
• Create National Occupational Standards and Qualification Packs for Eighty plus Job Roles. Provide Accreditation to Eight Hundred Skill Development Centers across the Country.
• Train Four Thousand Trainers and Assessors.
• Certify Fifty Lakh Human Capital as per NSQF in next Ten Years.
• Empower existing manpower by certification under Recognition of Prior Learning Scheme.
• Development of robust Human Capital Market Information Systems.
• Undertake Skill Gap analysis, manpower mapping and research.
• Develop Skill Development ecosystem to the extent of Formal Education getting recognition based on their equivalency to Skill Development Courses. processes in embedded system design.