Position : Embedded Engineer Trainee
We are looking for a candidate with following candidature:
- Embedded System (Hardware & Software) Design & Testing.
- Hand on experience in communication Protocol viz. Zigbee, LORA, UART, SPI, I2C, Mod Bus, Wifi.
- Experience in DC/AC motor controlling methodology using micro controller as well as PLC.
- Willing to travel for product installation in site.
- Remote support for product debugging as per client requirement.
- Experience in System integration/Wire harnessing.
- Programming experience at Linux/windows platform.
- Hands on experience in Lab tools viz. Soldering iron, Oscilloscope, Wire Crimping etc.
Designation: Embedded Engineer Trainee (Will become Permanent employee on satisfactory performance in probation period)
Joining Period: Immediate
No Of Opening: 1
Company Profile: www.soltechind.com
Thanks & Regard
Deputy Manager: Product Design
SOLTECH INDUSTRIES PVT LTD,
705, Amar Avinash Corporate Plaza City, Bund Garden Road, Pune-411001, India.
Tel: (020) 26125522 Ext- 410 & Mo: +917410084006
Development Engineer – Linux
- Development Engineer
- Design, Implement and verify Embedded Linux products
- Linux and Embedded C
- Good Compiling and Debugging skills
- Hardware knowledge(Analog + MCU)
Must have skills:
- Hands on experience in designing
- Industrial Electronics
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have discipline manner and ethics
- Very good coordination in work
- Able to work in pressure
- ***ONLY ENGINEERING CANDIDATES IN RELEVANT DISCIPLINES NEED TO APPLY***
Address: “Siddhivinayak”, Maheshwari Society, Shahakar Nagar No. 2
Pune 411 009, India
Phone : +91 (20) 24222630
Phone : +1 (850) 665-5402
Exioms are looking for interested & talented Embedded Software Engineer who can work on hardware design and programming for Raspberry Pi or other hardware.
What are we looking for ?
Degree in Electronic or Engineering related to subject.
3+ years of Embedded Systems Design and Programming
Good knowledge in Raspberry pi and Arduino
Must have the string knowledge of C/C++.
Experience with Circuit Design
Experience working sending Data to Remote Server using HTTP protocol (Rest API)
Experience with sending data using Ethernet, GPRS or Wi-Fi
Having knowledge of PCB Design and Customization>
Design and build devices using Raspberry pi or Ardunio
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and API’s
Develop custom Real Time motor driver controller software.
Work on bug fixing and improving hardware/software performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years Experience in Embedded Programming and Hardware Design
Qualification: Electronic or Engineering Subject
Skills: PCB Design, C/C++ Programming for Raspberry Pi or Arduino, Sending Data to server using HTTP